Sunday 3 January 2010

First post! Happy New Year!


Dear All,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It has been such a great holiday, especially as I have had ten days to see all of my family and friends! In a few days I will return to Spain to start my new job a Linc, and to see all of my Sevilla friends! It is, as always, chaotic and exciting times!

I spent New Year’s Eve in London with my darling friends Shona, Luce and Zara. (See below).


As you can see, we were all wrapped up as it was bloody freezing!!! Luckily the DJ started to pick up around 10pm so we bopped in the street with many other drunken, merry people with whom we can-canned and created the greatest conga line ever! The fireworks at midnight were incredible, plus we opened up another bottle of Cava to celebrate... good times all round! I am glad to have experienced London on NYE once, but I have to conclude that you must be mad to go there on NYE; the queues into the underground were crazy and we got caught in a number of drunken mobs on our way home!

A few things to round up before I return to Spain, but I must say that I will miss the U.K and everyone here whom I love so much!

Take care guys and have a great 2010!

Love Sonia
Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment